Eek, I’ve been a bad, bad blogger. Admittedly, I haven’t been playing all that much lately because other things have taken over my life. But here’s a quick rundown of what’s been occupying my time:
- Bioshock Infinite. Yep, I bought it and I was taken over by how beautiful it is. I still haven’t quite finished it, I have about 3 hours left. I’ll be finishing it up this week.
- I stopped into WoW a couple nights and played my little Panda priest alt, but then real life got ahold of me and I haven’t played anything since then.
- I showed my horse at a horse show and I won! This has been a big part of my life: riding and training my horse. So every weekend hour that I have available I tend to spend out at the ranch.
- Working. My company released another iOS game! It’s called Eat Eat Hooray and you should download it.
- My fiance launched Defiance, which is a pretty awesome MMO shooter with tie-ins to the TV show by the same name from Syfy. I’ve jumped in that a few times, and though shooty type games aren’t normally for me, this particular one is fun because I can drive around in vehicles and run into things.
- Guild Wars 2: my fiance and I made little characters and ran around playing them for a couple of nights but then he got bored and a result, so did I.
I have a few things I really *want* to do but I just haven’t been able to get either the motivation or the time to do so. This includes going back to EverQuest 1 and playing. Trying out Vanguard again since it’s been a really long time since I played it. And I have a few single player games I want to devote some love to. But all in all, life is good. =)